Sunday 22 January 2012

Things I appreciate more now that I am on the ship.


Space. Being a big/tall guy I really appreciate open environments. Being on the ship the ceilings are pretty low and I always want to get outside to momentarily escape the closed space. And it feels great when I get to go to a foreign port, enjoy the beautiful surroundings and decent weather. I wish that our ship would just permanently dock somewhere in St. Maarten or Aruba. Those are 2 amazing ports. I would love to go to St. Maarten on vacation.
Internet. I am addicted to the internet and this is kind of like therapy for me because the access on board is pre-paid by minute and slower. Maybe this is what I needed.
Family and Friends. I miss hanging out with my amazing friends, but thankfully to Facebook and Linkedin I am still able to stalk them J. I am happy hearing that they are working.

No comments:

Post a Comment